NDA written exam is organized by UPSC twice a year with the name NDA-I and NDA-II. The exams are conducted in the month of April and September months. To clear the NDA exam, you can join the best NDA institute in Sikar, Rajasthan Defence Academy.
NDA written exam consists of two papers. The marking scheme of the paper is:
The syllabus for the exam is :
|General Ability Test||600|
2. Matrices and Determinants
4. Analytical Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions:
5. Differential Calculus
6. Integral Calculus and Differential Equations
7. Vector Algebra
8. Statistics and Probability
PAPER-II GENERAL ABILITY TEST
The second paper is divided into two parts:
|PART-B||Divided into different sections:|
Section ‘A’ (Physics)
Section ‘B’ (Chemistry)
Section ‘D’ (History, Freedom Movement etc.)
Section ‘C’ (General Science)
Section ‘E’ (Geography)
Section ‘F’ (Current Events)
NOTE: Out of maximum marks assigned to part ‘B’ of this paper, questions on sections ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’, ‘E’ and ‘F’ will carry approximately 25%, 15%, 10%, 20%, 20% and 10% weightage respectively.
Following are the important strategy for the preparation of the written test of NDA:
1. Strict to the syllabus: Remember the NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC. UPSC is known to set the paper strictly according to the syllabus. So, don’t go beyond this.
2. Check Previous Year Questions: Before starting the preparation of NDA, first check the level of the question. The level of NDA questions varies between Air Force and Navy. You can download the previous year’s papers of NDA from the website of Rajasthan Defence Academy. Coaching of NDA can make your task easy. At RDA, after completion of the syllabus, we give a clear idea about the previous year’s paper. That’s why we stand out among all the NDA institutes in Sikar.
3. Check the cut-offs of previous year’s exams: The whole NDA written exam is of 900 marks, but the cut-off marks for passing start from 350 onwards. Although to get into merit you will have to score 400+ marks. And out of 900 marks, it is not difficult to get 400. It is even less than 50%. So, keep this in mind while attempting the questions. Many students while appearing in the exam just commit the mistake of wild guesses and due to negative marking, they miss their opportunity.
4. First open the door of Mathematics first: Among the two papers Mathematics and GAT, mathematics is organised first. For those candidates who failed to qualify for the Mathematics paper, their GAT papers are not checked. So, to get your GAT paper checked, you will have to clear the qualifying marks in Mathematics.
Clearing the NDA writing exam is not at all difficult. All you need is an important strategy for preparation. In this way Coaching for NDA can definitely help you. Among all the NDA institutes in Sikar, you can join Rajasthan Defence Academy Sikar.
We wish you all the best!